Tuesday, May 31, 2011

strikethrough.

You should really try sleeping with a lump in your throat.

(I hope you fucking choke.)

Hmm. I've been writing a lot, but it's all fallen into two categories: super angry, hate-filled pieces. Or what I like to call 'sad bastard' things. Which kind of makes it all hard to share, to put it out there in the world. Because A. Brutal honesty runs the gamut of mean, hurtful, exposing, embarrassing, pathetic and just really profoundly sad. And B. Hard to really get a feel for something without some sort of background story/information. Which, frankly, I am terrible at sharing.

Of course, the 'sad bastard' area is what I do best. Most of the best things I've written are from that mindset.

My internet being "out" for 3 weeks has also hindered my posting. I suppose I'll be back, now.

And also:
I have so much to look forward to in the Summer Months that I can't help but be a little... Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment